Facebook

About me

Life is full of surprises, you may not know where you're heading. but you have to be consistent regarding your life decisions. Because you'll never start without commitment but more importantly you will never finish without consistency.
 I'm perusing my career in the field of Civil Engineering. Currently I'm undergraduate student. With broad mind set, my aim is to be perfect in every perspective whether its academic activities or extra-curriculum activities. Because it is life, you have to be ready to deal with every kind of situations. And as I mentioned life is full of surprises, you may not know where you're heading.

Feel free to contact with me through my G-mail account and I'll try my level best to share my experience with you.

G-mail: Enggthings@gmail.com

Facebook



Youtube


               

Google Plus









About me About me Reviewed by Engineer on 10:40:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.